Color is one of the very crucial aspects of everyone’s wardrobe. While poor colors can direct attention towards flaws, good coordination helps one look stunning. Not just clothes but choosing the right color in jewelry is also very important. Though most of them do not need coordination, being choosy with gemstone jewelry can help you dress to impress. Jewelry store in Los Angeles offers a wide collection rich in vibrant colors to enhance the look of every woman. Whatever be the budget, rest assured about getting the right piece that will go well with your wardrobe.
Easy steps to choose the right jewelry
- Figure out the main color of what you are wearing. For example, if your top is blue and pant is grey, blue is your main color.
- Now see the complimentary colors you can add as an accessory.
- Once you are sure, adore the right stuff to get that glamorous look.
Some Quick Rules
Deciding which jewelry will look good with which outfit, is challenging for the beginners. It is important to know what colors go well with each other and what colors do not. A good way to get going is starting with a color of your outfit or gemstone. Figure out the idea color tone you can wear to contrast the color. For instance, if the outfit is blue, yellow toned jewelry and gemstones will look stunning. Check out some basic rules to create the flawless combo of your dress and jewelry.
- Red outfit: go with emerald jewelry
- Neutral outfits: go with black jewelry and diamonds
- Blue and green outfits: white pearls
- Black outfits: go with every color
- Purple outfits: go with citrine, green emeralds and gold tone jewelry
- Last but not the least, all outfits go well with diamonds
Now, as you are all aware about the right accessory and colors it looks good with, buying the right jewelry won’t create any problem, anytime you go to shop for your favorite piece.